A typical Statement of Faith page summarizes each doctrine it holds accompanied by biblical references. Here, we just give you the gist of our beliefs. You can find a detailed explanation in our articles, and if you have a question, just contact us. Here’s an overview of what we believe.
The Believer’s Focus
- Overcoming sin.
- Becoming like Christ.
- Pleasing God.
- Preaching the kingdom of God.
- Love is not an emotion.
- Love is who God is.
- Love is expressed through godly character.
- Loving God is synonymous with obedience to him.
- There’s a true church and a false church.
- A true church is a collection of people who’ve been reborn through the Spirit.
- A false church is a collection of religious people who practice sin.
- The church has leaders we are to follow but only as they follow Christ.
The True Hebrews
- So-called “black people” or Negroes scattered through slavery are the biblical Israelites.
- We reject the so-called Jews in Israel today (European Ashkenazi).
- We are not affiliated with many Hebrew groups because their beliefs conflict with Scripture.
- Those who practice sin we will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- We consider pride, among others, to be a sin.
- Jesus’ blood is available to cleanse our sins through confession.
- Jesus died and rose again to give us power over sin.
The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit is imperative to obedience to God.
- The Holy Spirit is imperative to becoming a son of God.
- Without the Spirit, no man will inherit the kingdom of God.
- Without the Spirit, no man can understand the Bible.
- We believe in all 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible was written by men but inspired by God.
- The Bible is inerrant and has no contradictions.
- The Bible can’t be understood without the Holy Spirit.
- God is a family of three people: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All three are equally powerful and live in eternal unity.
- God created man. Mam was corrupted by Satan. God’s goal is to purify men and women who want to be purified.
- God speaks to men through dreams, situations, audibly, directly to our minds, and through the Bible.
- Jesus (also called Yeshua) is the son of God.
- Jesus was sent to earth to show men the way to God.
- Jesus blood was shed to cleanse men of their sins.
- He was born of a virgin birth, lived a sinless life.
- He died and was physically resurrected.
- He sits at the right hand of the Father.
- In the near future, he’ll return to earth to judge and rule the nations.
Satan, Angels, and Demons
- God has loyal angels and those who rebelled and fell away.
- Satan is the chief of the fallen angels.
- Demons are the offspring of women and fallen angels.
- Fallen angels and demons influence mankind to commit sin.
- Fallen angels and demons can be overcome by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Hell and the Lake of Fire
- Hell is holding place for the dead who’ve rejected God’s salvation.
- The Lake of Fire is the final place for those who rejected God’s salvation.
- The Lake of Fire is eternal torment.
- It’s God’s desire that no one perish in the Lake, but men have a choice.
- Heaven is a place God lives and it’ll be a place on earth in the future.
- Heaven is the place God’s children will live for all eternity.