God wants you apart of a fellowship, but if that assembly doesn’t help you grow, he would rather you withdraw until he leads you to a better congregation.
Should you be a member of a church? How can I find a local fellowship? What does a good fellowship look like? Am I in the wrong fellowship? What does unequally yoked really mean? What is fellowship? What is a fellowship for? We’ll answer all those questions in this sermon.
Scriptures we studied:
- Hebrews 10:22-29 tells us what fellowship is for.
- Mark 3:31-35 tells us who a true brother or sister (in Christ) is.
- 1 Corinthians 5:11-13, 2 Thessalonians 3:6, and 2 Corinthians 6:14 tells us who to avoid, withdraw from, and not even eat with.
- Revelation 18:4 tells us to leave the wicked church system.
- 1 Corinthians 15:33 tells us the dangers of fellowship with the ungodly.
Listen on Youtube and subscribe
See the related links below for more information.