For singles and couples. In this sermon, I reveal five reasons why a marriage may be “sexless” meaning: there’s low sexual desire, unfullfilling sex, or no sex at all.
There are at least five reasons why a marriage may become “sexless.” Reasons 4 and 5 are huge.
- Medication could be killing the sexual desire
- One or more spouses is physically or mentally unhealthy
- One or more spouses has become unattractive
- One or more spouses are sexually repressed
- One or more spouses don’t match the others’ “love map”