In this sermon, I discuss seven reasons why some women commit adultery, infidelity, and more.
Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning; let’s enjoy ourselves with love! My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey (Proverbs 7:18-19).
We talked about why men cheat, so it’s only natural that we discuss why women do so. In a gynocentric culture, it’s easier and more prevalent for women to cheat.
The general reason for infidelity among women is because she never had a strong sexual desire for her man, she has no respect for him, and lacks self-control. She settled for a man she didn’t genuinely desire in exchange for security, marital status, and provision. She finds her husband undesirable because he lacks masculinity and commits adultery to fill the void.
7 Reasons women cheat
- Her man completely neglected her.
- She has a soul tie with a past lover or her husband doesn’t fit her “womb imprint.”
- Feminism told her to explore and “have fun” with different men.
- Her husband changed and lost his masculinity.
- She is having little to no sex or bad sex.
- She used to “play the whore,” she can’t pair bond, and returns to promiscuity.
- She is discontent. She asks herself, “Is this the best I can do?”
The main difference between gender infidelity
A man can love and respect his wife but still sleep with other women—it’s primarily about sex. A woman can’t love and respect her husband and allow another man inside of her.
A woman who cheats on her husband will say things like, “I love him, but I’m not IN love with him.” Translation: She values what he does for her (security, provision, etc.) but not him as a person—he’s just a good utility.
Stay subscribed for part two as I discuss:
- How women cheat and the signs
- What to do about your woman cheating
- How to keep your wife from cheating