This world is controlled by Satan. To be successful in his kingdom you must be most like him; it’s not fair, but that’s how it works.
They say hard work, determination, and perfecting your craft will lead to success, but they left out some dirty details. The world defines success as amassing money, material things, and power. It’s about how much you have in comparison to the other guy in your circle.
Here’s what they left out of the success handbook:
- You must be connected. It’s not about what you know, it’s who you know. Nepotism and classism is the foundation.
- If you don’t know anyone, you need to stroke the egos of the gatekeepers who have the power to promote you.
- Kiss up, brown nose, and give sexual favors.
- Go along with the crowd even if it’s against your morality.
- Perform the required sins for elevation in the entertainment industry:
- Sell, degrade, and pervert your soul.
- Sacrifice (kill) your children or family members.
- Perform sex acts or allow sex acts to be performed on you.
- Exploit, manipulate, lie, steal, cheat, and kill people if necessary.
- You have to be selfish because everyone else is.
- Great wealth and civilizations are built on the enslavement and exploitation of vulnerable people. Enslaving is done three ways:
- Fear, oppression, and domination.
- Indoctrination via schooling, media, and religion.
- Usury (like the Ashkenazi Jews did America and other nations).
- Finally, you must fight to maintain your wealth, power, and fame because someone else is always trying to take it.
The road to worldly success is paved with wickedness and injustice, but that’s how it works in Satan’s kingdom. If you hate this world, perhaps you should try the Kingdom of God.